Labels & Labeling previews new products and companies in finishing and converting at Labelexpo Europe 2013:
Due to the broad applications of polyolefins (e.g., HDPE), there is great interest in the enhancement of the material properties and processability of polyolefins, particularly in extrusion applications. Various techniques have been applied over the… (R&D Highlight)
A new die for coextruding barrier films up to 11 layers can be used to produce structures using any barrier material including nylon, EVOH, PETG, and PVdC. Extrusion technology supplier Macro Engineering & Technology Inc. will introduce the new FlatPack die at K 2013 (Hall 16 at Stand B06).
To read the full article, visit PlasticsToday’s K Channel website.
Converting solutions supplier Comexi Group will exhibit its latest packaging innovations at the K Fair to be held from 16 to 23 October 2013 in Germany.
Toray Plastics (America) Inc.’s, recent installation of new coating technology has enabled the company to broaden its LumiLid brand polyester lidding film platform.
Atlas Converting Inc., will be demonstrating its new Titan SR9-DT Dual Turret slitter rewinder at the Uteco Print Technology Open House at Uteco NA in Kennesaw, Ga., on November 6-7.
Australian company Zeo has developed and patented a glue-fee process that creates a strong, versatile new building material out of just cellulose and water. The resulting hardwood-like material known as Zeoform can then be sprayed, molded or shaped into a range of products. And it’s not just trees that stand to benefit – Zeoform also promises an eco-friendly alternative to the use plastics and resins.
Continue Reading Zeoform: The eco-friendly building material of the future?
- Fruit fibers used to create ‘green’ plastic for cars
- New lignin-solvent process harvests biofuel, paper and chemicals from plant material
- Non-toxic, biodegradable plastic resin promises cleaner construction materials
- NEC goes nuts to create new bioplastic
- Shapeways introduces a soft plastic for 3D printing
- New fluid-repellent paper could lead to inexpensive diagnostic devices
3D printing has started to involve everything from custom plastic casts to duck’s feet. Now, researchers at North Carolina State University have developed a 3D printing technique that can create a variety of stable free-standing structures from liquid metal at room temperature…
Continue Reading New 3D printing techniques raise potential of free-standing metal structures
- Stretchable electrical wires heal back together after being severed
- micro-MIM – micro metal powder injection molding
- Liquid metal electrical wires can be stretched without breaking
- Scientists defy gravity with metal that pumps liquid uphill
- New technique turns 2D patterns into 3D objects using nothing but light
- Shrinking integrated circuits a big deal for microelectronics
DÜSSELDORF, GERMANY – Reifenhäuser GmbH & Co. KG Maschinenfabrik, the German extrusion machinery manufacturer, is to unveil a new machine at this year’s K show which it claims will herald a new concept in extruding.
SkyBlue is manufactured via a co-extrusion process as a symmetrical structure.
Reifenh¨user Group has acquired Nuova Protex, an Italian manufacturer of take-up winding systems for synthetic fibers including monofilaments, multifilaments, raffia, flat tape and strapping tape as well as supplementary components. The company, which had collaborated with Reifenh¨user for more than 25 years, will become part of Reifenh¨user’s Reimotech subsidiary.
The digital printing market will grow from $131.5 billion in 2013 to $187.7 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate of 7.4%, according to the latest research from Smithers Pira.
HB Fuller has announced the addition of Flextra Fast SF8700/XR1000 to its family of Flextra Fast laminating adhesives for flexible packaging converting.
Dallas, TX — (SBWIRE) — 06/12/2013 — RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Global Database of the Top Synthetic Rubber Producers – Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details” new market research report to its store.
The industry report Database of the Top Synthetic Rubber Producers in the World – Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details offers the most up-to-date perspective on synthetic rubber producers in the world. The report includes details for nearly 1000 synthetic rubber producers in the world which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key market insights in a readily accessible and clearly presented format. The report is essential for companies who want to find out more about the leading players on the market or to find and contact potential customers and partners.
Get a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/global-database-of-the-top-synthetic-rubber-producers-company-names-financial-performance-key-executives-and-contact-details-market-report.html.
This vital industry report contains the following information about the companies:
Number of employees
Names of the key executives
The industry report helps you identify:
– Which are the major companies operating in the synthetic rubber market in the world?
– Which companies are performing well and which are not?
– Which companies have the most potential as clients?
– Which companies are attractive for acquisition?
– Which companies have the most potential to partner with?
Reasons to buy:
– Know who are the market leaders
– Track and identify the competitive landscape
– Gain a complete picture of the current market situation
– Find and contact potential customers and partners easily
– Plan and develop business strategies
– Benchmark one company&os;s performance to other players in the market
– Save time and money with the easy accessible key market information included in this industry report.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=101085. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts
For more information on this press release visit: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/top-synthetic-rubber-market-and-database-for-producers-265422.htm
Media Relations Contact
Email: Click to Email Priyank Tiwari